Purchasing a discontinued sports band colour?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by pgcondon, May 31, 2018.

1. pgcondon macrumors newbie

Hi there,

I looking to purchase a genuine apple watch Royal Blue 42mm sport band. I would be most grateful if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

2. antnee macrumors regular

Good luck...Its usually 1st come 1st serve when they sell them. I would look on reddit there is a subreddit called applebandmarket that sometimes people put things up for sale.

3. xanderville macrumors member

I have been watching for the Royal Blue on eBay. This color has consistently been selling for $100+. If I see one for sale, I will post the link

4. 28Gauge macrumors 6502

28Gauge

I would like to get a Nike sport band in the light bone/black configuration, but I have yet to see one for sale anywhere. I know that they are pretty hard band to find and usually go for a ridiculous amount of money. Maybe there is a decent deal for one out there somewhere.

5. defn macrumors member

Just bought a lightly used Royal Blue Sport Band off eBay for 20 quid. Apologies to anyone who was watching the auction :D.

6. Laryl macrumors 6502a

Laryl

I’m surprised I’m having so much trouble finding both the 38mm Dark Olive and the 1st gen Red sport bands. I used to see reds all over the place but now that I’m down to needing just 2 sport.. that olive has me stuck. I’m sure the red will show up on eBay... but I’m looking for a good Dark Olive if anyone sees one.

7. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

[​IMG]Just bought the Azure which I assume is now discontinued. Seems like a lovely colour. I’ve been wearing white for the past 18 months but it’s got rather discoloured and I’ve not found anything that cleans it well enough. Time for a new colour.

8. Laryl macrumors 6502a

Laryl

I love the Azure color.. it was last listed available in March so yep it’s retired now.

9. Starship67 Suspended

Starship67

Mr. Clean magic eraser cleans the white band quite well.

10. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

Really liking it and managed to get a brand new one for 20 quid on eBay despite some expecting to get £65! Wow. I’m not so fussed on the latest colours but it’s cool to see Apple introduce new shades so often.
    Thanks for the tip, best have a look on amazon

11. menace3 macrumors 6502a

menace3

I got one off of ebay pretty easily

12. 28Gauge macrumors 6502

28Gauge

I will keep looking then. Maybe I will run across one soon.