purchasing a lot at once

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by neilp4453, Oct 16, 2007.

1. neilp4453 macrumors regular

I've been debating for about 3 months ever since I sold my psp. I was torn between a zune and ipod. I continued to use cds for months. I am now fed up. I have chosen an ipod and what a great time to do so as the newest generations just came out.

Along with me are two friends who will be ordering. I am trying to get the best deal I can. I am getting 4 ipod classics 80gig and one iphone (I believe the largest is 8gb).

I assume I will have to buy the iphone at the site or at the apple store as it isn't found instores yet. However, I managed to get 10% off on my 4 classics at target and since they don't provide free shipping, my total for that comes to around 924bucks.

I've been looking at this ADC thing and it won't help with only one purchase allowed for the student plan. I swear before that it said something about 15% off on hardware but that may have been something else.

So should I just go ahead and order from target. I see no reason to support apple directly if the prices are the same and it is a struggle just to go into a brick and mortar store.

2. Trepex macrumors 6502a

Trepex

Okay...? You're still supporting Apple whether you buy direct or through a reseller. I don't really understand what you're trying to say/ask here though.