ok i guess i'm just looking for a bit of advice or if someone was in my position would do! i've had my ibook g4 for about 4 years now and bless her, i think she's on her last legs so i've decided to upgrade to the mbp 13'. the thing is though i also have a phone that i'm getting a bit sick of (sony ericcsson with all the buttons cracked...shudder....) but still works and an ipod touch with a cracked screen. Do I.... (a) Just buy the mbp (b) Buy the mbp with the student deal and get an ipod touch which won't be the latest generation after september and stick with the phone (c) Buy mbp and iphone16gb which is a lot of money......too much money?? (d) Buy mbp with student deal and try and sell the ipod touch and put that money towards a new iphone - but would i get a lot when the new ipods will be (presumably)coming out septemberish? (d) Any other option i'm missing? What would people do!?!??