Purple Argyle TPU Iphone 4 Case

Buddhaluver

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 5, 2010
Hollywood, CA
I have to say I like the TPU case and for $6 it isn't bad.

Argyle TPU
Pros:
transparent(I can see my decal through the case)
Good fit
Nice color
buttons are easy to push
Lay on table design

Cons:
The thin piece at the bottom looks like it good rip eventually

1 Cor. 15:26

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2010
I don't frequent that forum so I had no idea what that poster was talking about. Still, it's a little much in the language department regardless of who they thought the OP was.
True about the language, and a Mod has already taken care of that.

But the point he was making, underneath the foul language is still valid.

Brien

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2008
I'm planning on getting this case in green once they prices drop a bit on eBay. I'd prefer $5 over $8+shipping.

hryan4740

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2010
NoVA
I'm planning on getting this case in green once they prices drop a bit on eBay. I'd prefer $5 over $8+shipping.
Have you checked the other thread I referred to in my previous posting? If you order from http://www.handhelditems.com/luxmo-i...-p-137236.html and use the code tpuiphone 4 f r e e c h (without the spaces) you can get the case for free with just $2.85 shipping. Mine is supposed to be delivered today.

Edited to add: I think the person who posted the code in the other thread said it's only good until 31 July.

Brien

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2008
Have you checked the other thread I referred to in my previous posting? If you order from http://www.handhelditems.com/luxmo-i...-p-137236.html and use the code tpuiphone 4 f r e e c h (without the spaces) you can get the case for free with just $2.85 shipping. Mine is supposed to be delivered today.

Edited to add: I think the person who posted the code in the other thread said it's only good until 31 July.
I would, if the website worked. When I go to checkout I get an error.