Purses & Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TonyMil, Jul 28, 2008.

1. TonyMil macrumors member

My wife wants an iPhone now. I'm probably going to get a 16 gig so I'll just give her my 8 gig. We're not worried about any more scratches on the back of the case but the screen is a different story.

The iPhone will be carried in the black hole of despair my wife calls a purse. It will share space with keys, glasses, sunglasses case, makeup stuff and whatever else women stuff in those things. Is a case that covers the screen important? Can you suggest any one if there is?

I just let the iPhone ride nude in my pocket as my pockets are usually empty so the iPhone has a pocket all to it's self and I haven't worried about cases.

2. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

I would sugest invisishield full body skin. Had it on my 1st gen iphone since october and not one knick or scratch at all. www.invisibleshield.com

3. TonyMil thread starter macrumors member

Thank you!
    Love the demo video for it. Looks like that's the case for her.

4. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

if youre just worried about the screen, get the Anti-Glare screen protectors that Apple sells. They keep smudges at bay and protect the screen. Maybe she should get a new purse with a phone compartment... i have a open pocket on the inside of my purse where my phone goes. I couldnt imagine just throwing it in there :eek:

5. profetto macrumors regular

Thats honestly hilarious, hahahaha :D

Too true my friend... too true!

6. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

I also have one of those purses. :eek:

I throw on an iPod sock, and toss it in, no worries. That's also how I put it in my pocket if need be.

I'll probably get an invisible shield or the like eventually, but for now, the sock works perfectly. :)

7. TonyMil thread starter macrumors member

Thank you everybody.

That purse, ugh. I won't even reach in it out of fear that I'll lose a digit or two.