push gmail down right now?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Siciliano611, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Siciliano611 macrumors regular

I just set this up on my 5 this morning after years of having gmail setup without microsoft exchange (using fetch every 15m)....It has worked great until about 30 minutes ago and now i cant get any new messages...even manually it isnt pulling the 2 new ones in my box.

2. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

3. Siciliano611 thread starter macrumors regular

imap being the regular non ME method of mail? I might have to go back to that if push ME gmail isn't reliable

4. amro macrumors 6502

Yeah, something is not right. I've sent two things from work to Gmail, and no ping. Of course mail.google.com isn't showing it has received anything. I was just assuming my work email was the problem. Maybe I'll try from Yahoo to Google.

5. beinhorn macrumors member

having problems as well since yesterday. also sent emails having problems going out over wifi. when i turn wifi off the emails get sent fine

6. snorkelman macrumors 6502a

snorkelman

had intermittent problems in last hour or so (had been fine since friday arrival of the phone)

my 5 would get push emails from yahoo but wouldnt push anything served up through my gmail exchange account

my gf's 4s that's also on iOS6 has similar collection of accounts served thru gmail exchange and they were faultless throughout

7. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Wife had issues with hers. I deleted and re-added under exchange and its fine now.

8. cRuNcHiE macrumors 6502a

I keep getting notifications of new mail for the same message over and over. like 5 times for the same email message even though ive already read it!?

9. bowlen macrumors member

I have 2 gmail accounts set up as Exchange Accounts and they are working fine.