Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbonamy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2009
I have a iphone 3gs and currently syncing everything w/ microsoft exchange at work (outlook email, contacts, and calendar). I would like to send all of the contacts on my iphone to mobileme, so that I can sync mobileme with my home macbook and have the same contacts in address book. I've activated contacts push to mobileme on my iphone but when I log into my mobileme account, contacts are not synced. I have mobileme calendar sync setup as well and that is working just fine (iPhone syncs with mobileme, which syncs to iCal) Any advice on contacts?

everettbowes

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2009
disable sync?

can you try to disable any other syncing that you have going on? You said you're syncing to Exchange. How are you doing that? Do you have Mail and iCal syncing with Exchange? Or are you using Entourage?

You said your settings on your phone sound correct- what about your system preferences on your Mac? In the MobileMe preference is it selected there, too?

Lastly, when your iPhone is connected to your computer check the first or second tab in iTunes that lets you change your settings for your iPhone. Maybe there's something in there....

after that, maybe try a genius at the genius bar?

e

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.