Push Notification iPhone Getting Things Done (GTD)/Todo List WITH Mac client.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by helix21, Feb 2, 2011.

1. helix21 macrumors regular

As the title says, I've been struggling to find a GTD iPhone app that uses push notifications AND has a mac client.

So basically, imagine Things, but with push notifications and perhaps minus the crazy price. I know that v1.7 will get push notifications but I frankly, am tired of Cultured Code, it's delay with features & non-existant support.

I currently use the fantastic 'Due' but would like to have something more robust & with a Mac client so I can easily feed more info in there.

Thanks

2. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

I use todo, which is able to sync for free with toodledo.com.

3. gks macrumors 6502

I'm a big fan of OmniFocus. It doesn't do "push notifications" but instead does "local notifications" they look the same but the info doesn't come from the internet, it comes from the built in calendar the app uses.

It isn't cheap, but it has fantastic support and the app is very full featured. I doubt you'll find a feature that isn't really in the app, or something you can't do with it.

You'll have to get used to the idea of "flagging" a task for "today" rather than staring it, but it works the same way.