Push notifications not working for WWF only?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by UFMatt, Jun 22, 2011.

1. UFMatt macrumors member

UFMatt

Guys,

I've had my iPhone 4 (Verizon running latest software/carrier settings/etc) for a couple of weeks now and in the beginning everything worked fine. Recently (starting about a week ago) I haven't been getting notifications for Words With Friends. I still get push notifications from Facebook, Wordfeud, Groupon, Scorecenter, etc. but for some reason WWF doesn't work?

The settings have push turned to on, I've restarted the phone (both powering down and soft reset) both with the app installed and uninstalled (then installing after powering down/soft resetting.)

I just find it odd that this one app is having issues sending push notifications. Has anyone experienced this and found a solution or have any suggestions? Thanks!

Matt

2. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

Mine is also messed up.. Sometimes it tells me I have 3 or 4 games to play but when I open it, its either one or two. I know the chat was just recently fixed so I'd say be a little patient and hope that they repair it. Its definitely not your phone though, its the Zynga app :).