Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kaflyboy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
I add an appointment on my calendar on Outlook 2007 and it never appears on me.com when I log in and manually look. I was on with the "chat support" today and they were not able to make it work.

A few things I have tried.

1) unregistered my computer, re-booted, logged back into mobileme on computer.
2) tried to sync

the "wheel of death" just spins, and spins, and spins. no connection.

my email address @ me.com works fine.

basically, my computer says it has never synced with mobile me.

thoughts? suggestions?

d21mike

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2007
Torrance, CA
I add an appointment on my calendar on Outlook 2007 and it never appears on me.com when I log in and manually look. I was on with the "chat support" today and they were not able to make it work.

A few things I have tried.

1) unregistered my computer, re-booted, logged back into mobileme on computer.
2) tried to sync

the "wheel of death" just spins, and spins, and spins. no connection.

my email address @ me.com works fine.

basically, my computer says it has never synced with mobile me.

thoughts? suggestions?

I have not had any problems with this after initial setup. I currently have 6 calendars in Outlook which I also Sync with Google Calendar (share with group at work and personal).

I started by doing a Replace of MM Sync Data with Outlook Calendar (only 1 calendar). I then tried to add a second Calendar in Outlook but could not get it to Sync with MM. I then deleted the second calendar in Outlook and then created it in MM and then did a Manual Sync. I got a message indicating it wanted to "add" a new calendar in Outlook and I allowed it. One difference is that it added the calendar "under" my original "Calendar" and not at the same level as I was doing. From then on I was able to add new calendars to MM and also Sync them with Google which in turn Synced with MM. I normally add events to my calendar in Outlook (not on the iPhone) so I just tested by adding an event to my iPhone to make sure no problem and it worked find. The event hit MM in seconds and then I did a Sync on my Windows Vista Machine and it showed up in Outlook.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.