Put album work in multiple musics!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by VaDor, Nov 23, 2007.

1. VaDor macrumors regular

VaDor

Hi everyone,

I recently buy a new ipod nano third generation which have the last firmware 1.0.2.

But I am having a problem with cover flow!

In itunes, I have all my albums with the respective album art work, I noticed that art album work download automatically from itunes store are put in each music file from that album.

But if itunes store couldn't find a specific album work for a given album, I go to google find the album work and I put it in the first music file (in get info -> album work) and I see the album work for that album but I can't do it if I select all music files from that album, get info doesn't show the album work tab!

So what is happening is that this albums that I manually put the album work in the first music which I can see in cover flow in itunes, in ipod nano in cover flow I can't see the album work, shows me that standard image of music note!!

How can I resolve this?? thanks:apple:

2. overanalyzer macrumors 6502a

Multiple selections don't show the album artwork tab, but they do have a drop box for it. Just drag the album artwork to there and it'll show a thumbnail and the checkbox next to it to update will check automatically. At least that's how I always do it.

3. VaDor thread starter macrumors regular

VaDor

4. overanalyzer macrumors 6502a

You're very welcome :)

On a related note, make sure your album titles and artists match when setting album art. A common problem people run into is having the same album show up multiple times in coverflow due to mismatches between the songs' metadata. You can tell this easily during the multiple selection because all the properties with the same values will show in the window.