Put your Watch order details in your sig (temporarily).

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Azzin, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Azzin macrumors 68040

I keep seeing lots (and lots!) of posts where people keep asking other members what watch config/EMail time etc people have ordered, where people have already stated several times.

So, I've stuck mine in my sig to stop people needing to ask & me having to answer!

Might be an idea for us all to do the same until the launch stress dies down?

2. mightyjabba macrumors 65816

mightyjabba

Not a bad idea, although the mobile version of the forum doesn't display sigs.

3. LiemTa macrumors regular

Anyone who talks about their configuration or posts in those threads are idiots because clearly there is no correlation.

4. dctid macrumors member

How do you do that I can find wig option

5. Azzin thread starter macrumors 68040

http://forums.macrumors.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

----------

I'm guessing you don't get invited to many parties?

6. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

When people get charged for stuff earlier than someone who has gotten their confirmation time sooner, you know confirmation/order time does not matter now.

It only mattered in the beginning to choose your delivery window. That's it. There won't be boxes with large letters saying HEY UPS GUY, THIS GUY GOT HIS CONFIRMATION EMAIL AT 12:01, PLEASE PROCESS THIS FIRST PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP, THANKS!!!

So, this is pretty pointless. If you're in the 4/24-5/8 bracket, you will most likely get it on 4/24 barring any issues, regardless of when you got your freaking confirmation email.

7. Azzin thread starter macrumors 68040

Another cheery soul.

People are asking others who suddenly post to say they have been charged, or have moved to "Preparing for Despatch" about their order details, in the hope that their order (which hasn't moved) may soon follow suit.

It's here to stop people asking others over & over again and prevent people from having to reply over and over again.

8. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

I say let them post, you know they will anyway. Also, I read on Tapatalk at work, so signatures aren't supported unfortunately. Not trying to be a debbie downer, just laying down the facts, is all. :)

9. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

Great more signatures!

Not like we do not have enough already!

10. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

You know that you can turn off signatures in your profile settings if they bother you that much?

11. Pupi macrumors regular

Pupi

You can disable seeing them.