Putting (acquired) games on a new 80 GB Classic?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by (õ), Feb 18, 2008.

1. (õ) macrumors newbie

I have a brand-spankin new ipod Classic 80 GB, and I love it deeply. However, 5 dollars a game is simply more than my bank account can stomach, so I have acquired the games elsewhere. However, my attempts to put them on my iPod have been a bitter failure. I had been lead to believe that it was possible to do this, hacking or otherwise, but have been unable to find a way how on YouTube, Google, here, and etc.. Have I been misled? Or is it indeed possible? If possible, is there a link to some good information? Or perhaps a tutorial of your own. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

(õ)

2. wby macrumors newbie

I concur, is there any other ways to get the games?

3. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

OK, just to confirm, you're asking if we can help you hack the iTunes software to install stolen games on your iPod? Did you steal the iPod too?

Dude, get a life. Pony up the five bucks or don't have the games on your iPod. Don't steal just because you're cheap.

jW

4. Le TaRd macrumors newbie

I have the same problem. I just paid for one game 5.99 and I can't load it. I can't even put in the free games. How do I install those games?