Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXgPsFB9U9A

Well, i just finished editing my chemistry project using iMovie (it was an incredible life saver).

In the video we had to make up a myth and test it. Our Myth was "can you put our a fire with alcohol"? Did it work? Well watch to find out :)

I think our video was really good, and i can't wait for my teacher to grade it.

I'm in the 10th grade , so no making fun of some "immature humour" we use. :D
(I'm the ''red head'' btw)

Really hope you enjoy!

Oh, and we are all horrible actors....

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Is the dude wearing crocs?

But really, aside from the fact that it's interesting that you're "hollering" to your "Indian" neighbor and the super corny parts, it's not not bad for a school project. It was fairly funny when your cup caught fire and I actually learned something. When I get super drunk and light something on fire I need to go for the booze in the freezer.

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
Nice video. It was entertaining.

You'd get an A from me for playing Phoenix.

Good job and very creative.

Good job. That was really good and I actually learned something!
Thanks you guys! I was a little worried that we didn't really do a good job of teaching the subject/myth of our video. So saying you learned something was rather reassuring.

Is the dude wearing crocs?

But really, aside from the fact that it's interesting that you're "hollering" to your "Indian" neighbor and the super corny parts, it's not not bad for a school project.

No, he is not wearing crocs. He wouldn't be my friend if he did :p
And it's "not not bad"? What's wrong with it?

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
That was pretty interesting actually, I was gonna complain about it being too long but I stayed through till the end, good stuff! But get some proper mics guys ;).

iCube

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2007
Very cool, clean edits! Did you use iMovie 6? What Mac did you use? Try iMovie '09 on an Intel Mac if you can, it rocks!

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
That was pretty interesting actually, I was gonna complain about it being too long but I stayed through till the end, good stuff! But get some proper mics guys ;).

Thanks! And ha, we're poor high school students, we were lucky to have this 10 year old camera :D

That was great! As a science teacher, I'd give it an A!

Good job, beats 99% of the projects I've seen...

Thanks guys, glad to hear that!

Very cool, clean edits! Did you use iMovie 6? What Mac did you use? Try iMovie '09 on an Intel Mac if you can, it rocks!

I used iMovie 6 (HD) on a Rev. A Blackbook. I wanted to use my mom's new MBP and iMovie '09 but i ended up not doing it. I will be using the upgraded version next time i make a movie for sure :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.