Putting pictures into the phones camera roll?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Gigamaster89, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Gigamaster89 macrumors member

For some reason, I was backing up my pictures on the roll (dragging them out to a folder on my computer) and some of them got deleted off the phone.

How do I get them back on the phone?

I googled and found some thing about SSHing it in but might have thumbnail problems and what not.

2. hsk macrumors regular

I must be missing something - If you connected the iPhone to your PC and then moved pictures from the iPhone to your PC, just reverse the process to get them back in that folder (drag from the PC back into that folder. Or go into iTunes and check the picture folder you want to sync on your phone.

3. Gigamaster89 thread starter macrumors member

I moved pictures off my picture roll (100APPLE) folder. It doesn't allow you to put pictures in there.

4. hsk macrumors regular

My apologies - I thought I had done that before. OK, next. You can email them to yourself and save them to the iPhone. Or just set up another folder that you sync with the iPhone via iTunes. They will not be in the main photo folder on the phone, but you'll have them on the phone.