Putting the Pieces Together..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by laughingperson5, Aug 6, 2009.

1. laughingperson5 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16)

Alright. So 50% of us think that MMS is imminent while the other 50% are thinking that MMS will come later.
    Well we basically have all the info needed to figure out when MMS will be officially released:
    1. AT&T mywireless is showing something new, "Integrated Messages." (I don't know about you guys but I only have that rather than the Integrated Messages and how many basic texts I've used." EDIT: Scratch that. Read the reason at next post.
    2. Massive data outages along the west part of the USA.
    3. People are reporting that they have gotten messages from AT&T saying that MMS is enabled after they enter their phone number in settings.
    4. We're getting close to Late summer.
    What do you think?
    Sorry if this is another Wasteland post. I'm just way to excited and waiting to piss my friends off with me sending random pictures when it's officially rolled out. :D

2. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

For this one, it turned out that some people reporting this actually had the hacked carrier file that allowed MMS and it wasn't the "officially supported" MMS for iPhone from AT&T.

3. laughingperson5 thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh ok. I experimented with the hacks earlier but took them off and update to 3.0.1 which made me think the hack was gone. Thanks for telling me!