Putting video into iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Vegastouch, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

I dont know how to do that. I have an iPod and it has a video icon on it but iPhone does not. I have a few video's in my iTunes that are on my iPod but they dont , or havent tried to load into my iPhone.

Why is that and how do you put video in the iPhone? Am i missing something here?

2. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

When your phone is connected through iTunes, look at the video tab and look at the sync options.

3. jmccullough108 macrumors 6502a

jmccullough108

Click on your iphone in the list on itunes, go over to videos, check sync selected videos, and it will give you a list of vids that are in your library, sync and go.

they must be in the proper view format for the iphone though, converting is another story, but im not to sure how to do that. :cool:

4. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

If this is the only problem, it's an easy solution. Music and video are all in the 'iPod' icon on the iPhone.

Since the iPod Touch is an iPod, they don't put an iPod icon on it, but break up music and video into their own icons.

Use Handbrake to convert everything. It has pre-sets built in.

It will do many kinds of video all on its own. If you want to rip DVDs, you must install the VLC player to accomplish that. You don't have to USE it for anything, but Handbrake uses VLC files when it rips DVDs.

Both programs are available for Macs and Windows.

5. jmccullough108 macrumors 6502a

jmccullough108

Thanks! :cool: