Puzzle Game 'Colorcube' Available for Free as Apple's App of the Week

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Aug 10, 2017 at 5:03 PM.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Each week, Apple chooses an "App of the Week" to highlight, which means it can be downloaded for free. This week's pick is a puzzle game named Colorcube, which is normally priced at $0.99 and has never been free before since its July 2016 release.

Colorcube requires players to turn differently shaped pieces to blend colors and solve puzzles. The game is described as a "minimal yet visually stunning puzzler" with more than 250 levels. Apple's editorial description for the pick is below:

[​IMG]
    Colorcube can be downloaded for free for the next seven days, and after that, a new App of the Week will be chosen. [Direct Link]

Article Link: Puzzle Game 'Colorcube' Available for Free as Apple's App of the Week

2. pat500000 macrumors 603

pat500000

3. dannyyankou macrumors 603

dannyyankou

Looks interesting. Downloaded and will give it a try.

4. canadianreader macrumors 6502

canadianreader

5. Lostanddamned macrumors 6502a

Lostanddamned

This is going to sound monumentally stupid, but can anyone tell me where to see the app of the week on iOS 11 beta?

6. smacrumon macrumors 68030

smacrumon

The iOS 11 App Store is rather difficult to navigate and difficult to browse and explore apps.

I ended up having to google and follow the link that way.

7. harriska2 macrumors regular

harriska2

Wow, I was hoping the App store would have fixed that by now. What a disappointment.