Puzzle Games

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by monkeymangamer, Feb 24, 2009.

1. monkeymangamer macrumors newbie

Can anyone recomend a good puzzle game?

I've seen blox (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QposE89k7Ik) and thinking about getting it, but it's hard to judge the gameplay by a fuzzy video! It looks interesting though.. Has anyone tried it?

I'm looking for something short and fast..

Cheers

2. ghoztman macrumors regular

3. monkeymangamer thread starter macrumors newbie

Tiki T looks pretty cool, but maybe a bit heavey! What I like about blox is that its just a one minute distraction then back to work.. know what I mean?

I'm at work at the moment and can't access the AppStore - how much is the tiki game?

4. ghoztman macrumors regular

Yahtzee Adv. is a great quick fix. You can play in Adventure mode or instant gratification... if you like Yahtzee that is.

I can also recommend MetaSquares.

5. Dre325 macrumors newbie

I enjoy Enigmo, Morocco (like the old game Othello), Sudoku, and Moonlight Mahjong lite for my puzzle games. All but Enigmo are free...

6. peteerm macrumors newbie

I have downloaded blox.... it's rellay worth the dollar.... it's sooo much fun to play....

I already scored 107!!!

any other scores around??

7. monkeymangamer thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi Pete - any chance you could post a clearer video of the blox gameplay?

Hi Dre - Enigmo looks a lot of fun :) thanks for the heads up.. I'll investigate this one further..

8. Macjames macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Tanzen is a great shapes based game where u have to put all the little blocks together to make a bigger picture. Parking lot rwqures you to move a car out of the grid and is anamazing game

9. peteerm macrumors newbie

According to the Blox Blog (http://iphone-fun.blogspot.com/) they've
    just released a new version that should be in the app store shortly!

There is a video of the Blox game as well... so maybe you see the gameplay more clearly now ;)

10. mrbass macrumors member

If you really good at Reversi / Othello and want best AI get Reversi my wife easily destroys Morocco..no challenge for her but on Reversi she can beat Expert level no problem but the Master one she has yet to beat.

11. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Removem is fun and fast.

12. monkeymangamer thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey folks,

I decided to blow ten quid and try some of the better looking suggestion :) I'd like to write some feedback on my experiences, review style - is this a good place to write long reviews? If not, can someone suggest a more suitable place?

Cheers for all your help people.. And please continue your suggestions :) it's been fun trying out the various apps! Although a little stressful for some of the heavily brain driven apps!