I have an early 2011 i7 15" MBP, with the high res anti glare display. I bought it used more than 2 years ago and didn't know about any potential GPU problems at that time. In the meantime, I upgraded it with 16GB RAM and a 500GB SSD. Most of the time, I am using it with a 24" display, so the dGPU is needed constantly. So far, I never had any issues with it and I really like my MBP (matte screen, RAM, SSD). Now with the repair program coming to an end in February, I am not sure what to do: - do nothing and keep using it. And hope it'll last. - try to sell it now (it's quite well equipped IMHO) and get a new 13"/15" rMBP (maybe wait for next release). I have to say they are appealing (Retina, lighter weight, ...) - run some GPU heavy games/demos to see if it fails and then have it fixed. But will it be fixed for good? What would you suggest? Thanks for any comments!