Qik Avaible for the iphone 3G allows live streaming on your iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by deriko100, Aug 13, 2008.

1. deriko100 macrumors 6502

Qik has released a application that allows you to stream live video content to your iphone 3g via wifi/ or 3g its simply a app that is availble for download on cydia allowing streaming to the qik.com site it has embedding so you can put it on your site and stream a walk in the park or simply dont have a camcorder, the app is free and you need a jailbroken iphone 3g here the site

http://qik.com/

enjoy and its not laggy =)

2. deriko100 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. ahaxton macrumors 6502a

Dude this program is amazing!!!!!! Ive been testing it out. Not only do I got my video recorder back, uhmm its ten thousand times better than previous iPhone video recorders. But even crazier I can broadcast video from my iPhone 3G. Seriously, the iPhone 3G is the best phone known to man! I would love to broadcast live using my iPhone 3G either on a 3G network overseas or what not straight to facebook to family and friends. I wish I had it when I was in rural jamaica last month. Only thing I was missing was facebooking live video from a small town in Jamaica while I was on a missions trip. Atleast I had live photo blogging from my iPhone.

There's a facebook application by the way for Qik! Freaking awesome!!!!!!!!

4. deriko100 thread starter macrumors 6502

enjoy

5. ahaxton macrumors 6502a

yeah it was crazy. I was using it and like wtf I haven't heard anything about this app. Awesome you made a thread! This is a MUST HAVE!!!!

6. ahaxton macrumors 6502a

They need to approve this as an app store app. Would be a killer addition.

7. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

8. ahaxton macrumors 6502a

Yeah, though it has completely made jailbreaking my iPhone 3G worth it by itself.