Quad OS Sony Vaio UX.

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by bloodycape, Nov 23, 2009.

1. bloodycape macrumors 65816

2. Creative One macrumors 6502

Creative One

So you come into an Apple forum gloating about some hackintosh that is only good for emails and very light browsing at that? ...:rolleyes:

3. bloodycape thread starter macrumors 65816

Not sure if I was gloating, just showing off this interesting hackingtosh. Last I checked it can do a bit more than light browsing(at least more than netbooks), but with 3G you can turn this into a VOIP phone.

4. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Quad OS? You mean tricrap-OS. Who uses XP, Vista and 7?

I admit that this hackintosh is interesting, but I would rather buy a netbook, which has better battery life, more processing power, and a bigger screen.

5. bloodycape thread starter macrumors 65816

Last I checked the Core 2 Duo in this is still better than the Atom cpu in the average netbook. For many size is not an issue but this is more portable than a netbook and almost even pocketable.

6. Outrigger macrumors 68000

Outrigger

Only 90% of the market. But since you live in a well, you tend to think the sky is only as big as the opening of the well. :rolleyes:

7. Darkerx macrumors newbie

Speed...

Hi folks, there were rumors of Apple going to make a tablet Mac... then has it has been 'delayed' I thought it should be a good idea to do it ourselves...

This Hackintosh weighs 524gr... it's the world fastest computer for this size. It blasts ANY netbook (even the silly Vaio X).

And, of course it makes voip,but also handles direct gsm voice-calls! (send/receive)