Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Speedracer04

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 8, 2006
Michigan
has anyone else tried this from cydia? its pretty dang sweet. I was skeptical because most 3d games that have come out like that have been virtually unplayable, but this one isnt bad at all.

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2008
I tried to download it but my phone got stuck on the boot screen so I had to restore. The same thing happens when I try to install Boss Prefs and Mobile Terminal. I'd love to have all three but for some reason I can't get them to install correctly.

hierobryan

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2008
earth/jupiter
it SUCKS. you can't look around and shoot at the same time you're moving...so pretty much it's a waste of time even playing it other than to just show off to your friends.

Speedracer04

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 8, 2006
Michigan
it SUCKS. you can't look around and shoot at the same time you're moving...so pretty much it's a waste of time even playing it other than to just show off to your friends.

you dont have to really look around, you can move fine with the directional pad and you can shoot fine...the great thing about it is that the game aims for you, so you dont have to be like an eagle eye to shoot something, that would be a pain in the ass

but if your facing the same general direction as your target your shot will usually hit. Only thing i cant figure out is how to save your game! boo

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.