Quality Control or Self Made scratches, dings, nicks, and cracks. POST them here!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Appurushido, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Appurushido macrumors 6502

Now that you have your iPhone X, did it come flawless or with minor/major problems like scratches, hair in the lenses, small nicks, glass scratches, off tint in screen quality, or self made drops, dings, and marks.

Flawless here. Gonna go naked until the first ding.

2. Jackorias macrumors member

Jackorias

Flawless here too - screen did seem a LITTLE yellow when I was first using it (on this website, in fact) but now it's "normal" looking.

Bought a bumper style case, which also had a clear back, and then a super thin, pointless-in-a-drop case for it. Hated the feeling of the bumper due to bulk, but the thin pointless case (will avoid scratching...) feels great.

3. eleite macrumors regular

eleite

I've definitely got a QC issue. I have a dead pixel right SMACK in the middle of my iphone X. :(

I spoke to Apple support and they made an appointment for me to go in middle of next week. Kinda put a damper on the whole unboxing experience and its my first impression of OLED too.

4. crawltochina macrumors regular

I have a small dent in the stainless steel band on the silver iPhone X. Not sure if I keep it and try to buff it out.

5. Shadowbech macrumors 601

Mine came with a tiny single scratch on the bottom. Not happy but, silver isn't my favorite and I would have gone with the Space Gray if they had it. Will keep checking to see if Space Gray will show up within 14 days and if so I will exchange. If not I'll return on day 12. I still have Space Gray 256 GB on pre order.

6. IconIc215 macrumors 6502

More power to you if you decide to keep it....me personally will not accept anything minor on a $1,149 device.

7. deadworlds macrumors 65816

deadworlds

Mine came perfect, at least I think it did. I have not toroughly inspected it.