Quality Program for NO VIEDO? WHO can Help?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by pabloineze, Mar 19, 2010.

1. pabloineze macrumors newbie

I have a MacBook Pro 15 inches 2.4/2.2 Ghz and since Jan 5 this year have no video. I took it to service in Irbit.com.ar and they said it was the Logic Mother Board.
    Now I see in the Apple website they are replacing this problem with NVIDIA GEForce 8600M GT graphics chips, and they say they would repair it.
    They call me again from Irbit, (authorized Technicians in Argentina) They run the tests, they don't get the typical Apple chime, and back again with my Mac without solution.
    Does anyone know if in Latin America rules apply as in the U.S.A.?
    I am very confused!:confused:

2. surflordca macrumors 6502a

surflordca

So I am guessing your computer is out of warranty? I would think the rules would be the same but call :apple: and find out...

3. JediMeister macrumors 68040

There is no phone support for many countries in South America. To my understanding the diagnosis and repair of Apple computers is facilitated by resellers and service providers in that region. The repair program should be valid for all regions. I will find a URL for you that should give you all the relevant contact info for all the Apple service locations when I am at my computer as I can't seem to find the site at this moment...