Quattro Power case - anyone recommend this?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Gokunama, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

Looks good on their site, I'm just wondering if anyone's got hands on experience with these, whether they'd recommend thise, or if there are other highly recommended powercases.

2. danieldelgado29 macrumors member

I haven't seen that case, but the incase power slider, instead It look better the ivyskin.

3. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

I thought the site said it wouldn't be available until the end of December?

4. davidjewels macrumors newbie

Ivyskin Quatro Power Case

I tried looking for the Ivyskin quatro power case at the Apple Store on Fifth Avenue in New York but apparently they don't carry that line. Instead I had been using the Mophie Juice Pack Air for about three weeks now and really began to love it until my phone fell out of my hand and into the street. The bezel around the phone was scratched in about six different places because the Mophie Juice Pack Air doesn't completely cover that part. It wasn't that big a deal since I was able to get another iPhone 3G S for free the next day thru my company. Now I have switched to the Incase Power Slider and yes, it does cover the phone completely, even around the bezel and has a nice grip to it. I will get back in a few days of using it and post my results.
    davidjewels