quck review - atomic and vapor frost

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by glen e, Oct 1, 2010.

1. glen e macrumors 68030

Pics later -

atomic - no packaging, NO BOLTS WHATSOEVER IN PACKAGE, two pieces wrapped in bubble wrap - seems to kill signal worse than vapor, no internal insulation, brushed/brushed is pretty but power switch has no button and is deep inside case so you cannot use your finger (HUH?) used their form on site so I will keep you informed as t their cust service followup

graphite vapor frost - matte finish does look cheap IMO, matte looks as it will attract dirt..

damn...disappointed so far....

2. archrider macrumors 6502a

archrider

I have four cases Apple bumper, Switcheasy nude, Element Vapor 4 in silver/silver and a silver Karas case. I love both metal cases over the plastic/rubber. As a matter of fact i've followed all Iphone 4 cases extensively and there are none that get close to my metal cases in eye appeal. Functionally they work for me.

3. glen e thread starter macrumors 68030

X2...so far the red vapor is the one I'll use...love metal - will never have anything else
    The atomic is nice and polished, if they will supply the parts I need
    Fullfillment is definitely being rushed at Atomic, it seems....

4. glen e thread starter macrumors 68030

Update from Atomic - just received email from them and they are about 30 miles away - the guy offered to drive the parts up to me tomorrow! Not necessary - will report here on outcome..3 hour turn around on my email on a friday nght....impressive...

very cool service if it comes to fruition...

note: do a search on my posts - I'm not beholding to anyone and not a plant...