Sorry if this has been talked about before, as I'm sure it has but I couldn't find a quick answer and I'm about to go to my local Apple Store. Would get 256 MB of VRAM on a 20" iMac be worth it. I'm going to pick up two 20" for my cousin and my uncle because they don't want the 256 upgrade. However, I would like to have it. I have three on hold right now so I'm guaranteed to get mine tonight if I decide to get a stock model. What would you do? To me a week or two to wait for the upgrade is no big deal, but if it's not going to make a big difference then I'll just stick with the 128 and get it tonight. I do game, mostly WoW and Call of Duty. Sorry again if this is a re post but I'm about to leave. Thanks for your input.