Question About Achivements. Bug or Intentional?

bushido

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
i was under the impression once u hit a daily goal or whatever and u get an achivement for it, it would be saved and be done with it.

however i keep winning the same achivement almost every day. its kind of annoying. why would u win the same badge all over again? is it a bug?

Attachments

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
That's the "move streak" badge. You earn it when you top the number of days in a row meeting your Move goal. So if your longest streak was 9 days, you'll get it on day 10 if you meet your goal on day 10. And if you meet it again on day 11, you'll earn it again. So it's intended.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
That's the "move streak" badge. You earn it when you top the number of days in a row meeting your Move goal. So if your longest streak was 9 days, you'll get it on day 10 if you meet your goal on day 10. And if you meet it again on day 11, you'll earn it again. So it's intended.

....and if you get to day 25 and miss then I believe you will have to do 26 days in a row to see it again.:eek:

Wackery

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2015
Easy solution, today you should sit on the couch all day and ignore your phone's beckoning to stand up, also eat a bag of doritos and a jumbo soda

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.