Question about advertised furniture dimensions.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iMJustAGuy, Jan 25, 2011.

1. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

Short story long, I am looking at a relatively cheap (nothing high quality) entertainment center for the living room and was wondering about the height. The dimensions are advertised as 60.25" H x 94.89" W x 19.75" D (I am getting a tower on the left side as well, so this is why the width may seem off).

Moving on. My question is, with the advertised height being 60.25, does that actually include the brushed metal legs on the bottom or not. I need to know if it will actually be 2 or 3 inches taller, or if that dimension is everything you see. Sorry if it's an ignorant question, but something in my mind is telling me that the legs aren't always included.

Thanks. - Dale.

2. Xenc macrumors 6502a

Xenc

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

The web page you linked to isn't loading right now, but I'd assume any given dimensions would be inclusive of all parts. Is there anyone you could contact at the store to confirm?

3. iMJustAGuy thread starter macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

Really? It's working for me. :confused: