Question about Apple Key and wireless for Macbook pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by accursed, Dec 19, 2009.

1. accursed macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

first i should mention that this is my first Macbook PRO and also my first time using MAC:D:D

my current model is mid 2009 UNIBODY 15.4 inches. System is Leopard 10.6 and Window 7

I tried to find the Apple key(= Window key) on the keyboard but can't find it.

1. Can anyone tell me the combination key which can produce the Apple Key? I need to know it because sometimes during playing games , I can log out back to the original Mac Screen (just like Window. yAH, i am a PC guy)

2. It seems like my MAC wireless works pretty weakly on MAC OX. The download speed i can get is only around 54kb. However, when i use WINDow 7 on the macbook pro, I can get the speed up to 250kb.
    Can anyone tell me the setting which i should change on MAC wireless for MAC OX in order to improve the speed? right now, there definitely must have a problem with my DEFAULT settup mac wireless airport.

thank you

2. SHADO macrumors 6502a

SHADO

The Apple key is the Command key (located on either side of the space bar). I would try going to applications-->utilities-->disk utility and hit repair permissions and see if this addresses the wireless problems.