Question about Apple's concrete color sport band

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by ssledoux, Feb 16, 2017.

1. ssledoux macrumors 6502

ssledoux

I got my concrete band in today. I ordered it from an ebay seller. The Apple box shows the image with the color name on it (concrete), and the image has a bit of a brownish-gray looking band. The band is definitely just gray. Is concrete a true gray? I'm just wondering if the band I have in the box is actually the concrete color because obviously the image/wording on the original Apple box wouldn't be incorrect.

2. eastwoodandy macrumors member

I know what you mean, I ordered one and it arrived today. It's a true grey but the box is misleading. Here's a photo of the box and strap, it's under artificial light but you can see the box has a brown tinge but the actual band doesn't.

Attached Files:

3. ssledoux thread starter macrumors 6502

ssledoux

Ok good. I just wanted to be sure the seller didn't put the wrong color in the box or something since it was a used item. I like gray, but I would've preferred something more true to the color on the box. I'll wear it and see what I think before I decide if I'm gonna keep or sell.

What I really wish I could get my hands on is a 38mm stone for a decent price. That and turquoise are my favorites! I got a turquoise a couple days ago and it looks great with the silver aluminum (and SS as well if I decide to wind up going that route). It is definitely my favorite color they've done, but it doesn't look perfect with every color.

I just want at least one that pretty much goes with everything and isn't black or white. Maybe this concrete will work for that.

4. RadioGaGa1984 Suspended

RadioGaGa1984

It's not really a true gray like the fog band was. It definitely has some tan color too it. Wear it with something gray and you will see.

5. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Anyone have a pic of the concrete color with a space gray sport watch?

6. Defender2010 macrumors 68030

Defender2010

I have a pic of it with space black.

7. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Can you post it?