Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac'inmama

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 6, 2005
Southeast USA
So...I am on the DF rollercoaster and since my order first posted (placed on 7/15 at AT&T near me), it was showing FRT backorder 1 and Phone backorder 1. Today the Phone is showing 0 backorder, but the FRT (freight I guess) is still showing 1 backorder. Does this mean zip? I mean it's SOME change....right??

LadyC

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2008
So...I am on the DF rollercoaster and since my order first posted (placed on 7/15 at AT&T near me), it was showing FRT backorder 1 and Phone backorder 1. Today the Phone is showing 0 backorder, but the FRT (freight I guess) is still showing 1 backorder. Does this mean zip? I mean it's SOME change....right??

It just means that units probably arrived in the warehouse, so it's technically not backordered. It doesn't mean that one is allocated to you though. I was convinced I had something when both my backorders flipped to 0, but they both went back to backorder 1 after about 14 hours. "Disappointed" would be an understatement.

mac'inmama

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 6, 2005
Southeast USA
Yeah, I am not getting my hopes up. This is what the RSS Feed tracker says:

Order #1 for FRT is In Progress.
1 item(s) has been ordered.
0 item(s) was shipped.
We are sorry to report 1 item has been backordered.

Order #2 for PHONE is In Progress.
1 item(s) has been ordered.
0 item(s) was shipped.

Too bad I won't be getting that FRT anytime soon ;( LOL

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.