Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ultimateceej

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 24, 2007
Texas
I was just wondering if there is some sort of instruction manual or page of some sort for Aurora Feint. I've been able to figure out some things but there are quite a few questions I have.

TEG

macrumors 604
Jan 21, 2002
Langley, Washington
How hard can it be? You mine for minerals, buy skills, learn magic. Eventually it will expand to be a full RPG but right now everyone is learning the basics.

TEG

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
I think the part that can be confusing are:
(1) The two-part "currency" system. You buy challenges with "crystals," then to actually play the challenges, you have to have enough "resources" to play them.
(2) Figuring out what the various tools do and how to use them. That one took me a while, and I still haven't quite mastered how to use them to best advantage within the game!
(3) The fanciful names for various tools and skills are a nice touch as far as immersing yourself in a fantasy world, but how are we supposed to remember whether Nothern Breeze is a higher skill level than Eastern Breeze?
(4) Let's not get into all the various weapons, armor and accessories. I'm just assuming they will eventually be used in future levels of the game!

stevearm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 15, 2007
I still can't figure out how to actually use all these skills/equipment/weapons etc!!!

And when it says Wind elements now have a multiplier of 1.2... what does that mean? It still collects the way it always has.

TEG

macrumors 604
Jan 21, 2002
Langley, Washington
I still can't figure out how to actually use all these skills/equipment/weapons etc!!!

And when it says Wind elements now have a multiplier of 1.2... what does that mean? It still collects the way it always has.

Actually you end up getting more minerals during mining and while in the smith, you just don't realize it unless you are getting combos of 5x or more.

The "tools" you can use when smithing to make a clear worth more or remove more elements from the screen (and having them count toward your equipment you are building).

When you are in the store, you are only buying blueprints, you have to smith minerals together to make the equipment or solve a puzzle for the spells.

TEG

ultimateceej

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 24, 2007
Texas
Thanks. I just wish there was a page or something that explained all the different tools and what all the upgrades are.

scotty96LSC

macrumors 65816
Oct 24, 2007
Charlotte, NC

Yes. These are confusing things.
Look forward to some updated FAQs that TEG is talking about.
They are working on one, or there is an explaniation of many aspects of the game on the Forum's FAQ.

TEG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.