Question about Calendar

Irock619

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 16, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Does anybody know if "calendar" can be shared across users? In other words....how can I have two accounts linked so that when my wife puts something on her calendar it will also show on mine? We both have macs and iPhones so this would be a nice feature to have. This way I can stop getting yelled at by my wife when I don't remember the schedule for the day :eek:

Thank you!

whsbuss

macrumors 68040
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Does anybody know if "calendar" can be shared across users? In other words....how can I have two accounts linked so that when my wife puts something on her calendar it will also show on mine? We both have macs and iPhones so this would be a nice feature to have. This way I can stop getting yelled at by my wife when I don't remember the schedule for the day :eek:

Thank you!
Calendar and Reminders sharing is done at iCloud.com - works very well for me and my wife.

Irock619

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 16, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Calendar and Reminders sharing is done at iCloud.com - works very well for me and my wife.
I got it working. Thank you so much! Now if I miss an appointment I can blame my wife for not putting it on the "family" calendar :D lol thanks again...