question about cancle my t-mobile iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iMaconApple, Jul 10, 2009.

1. iMaconApple macrumors 6502a

ok i got a 3GS on att i still have a active 1st gen iphone running t-mobile and i have a question about canceling my account..

i still have like till feb 2010 till my 2 year ends..if i cancle my account now will i still have to pay monthly bills till the end of my contract on feb 2010..my friend told me something about they had to pay monthly even thoe they cancle the account already but they had a family plan and i have a single account..i never cancel a account before..im in USA

thanks

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

When you cancel, you will pay an ETF (early termination fee), between $200 and $300. Then you are free and clear.

TEG

3. iMaconApple thread starter macrumors 6502a

ok great thanks so much..im going to let my mom play with it for a couple months before i cancle it then it will be a ultimate ipod touch..

thanks again:apple:

4. JoeG4 macrumors 68030

JoeG4

If you plan to cancel your T-Mobile service, it'll cost you $200 a line. If you're on a family plan, it'll cost you whatever, 2 lines would be $400..

If you're planning to keep someone on the T-Mobile service, just keep the line active, seriously $10/mo?

5. johnnyxhuynh macrumors regular

johnnyxhuynh

What T-Mobile plan do you know of that costs $10/month?

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Each additional line is $9.99, like AT&T....:cool::cool::cool:

7. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Usually if you cancel your service while still in contract, it will bill to the end of the bill cycle (since you pay a month in advance anyway), and then it will automatically disconnect. So make sure to ask T-Mobile when that date is. It is usually around your due date each month.