Question about coloware

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Noplac2hyd, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Noplac2hyd macrumors member

I am about to send my Iphone to Colorware to be made more gooder.. But I was wondering if anyone has any experience with sending a phone in rather then buying one from them.

Thanks

p.s. I tried looking for the answer in the forums but I could only find info on people who bought the phone from them.

2. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

3. Noplac2hyd thread starter macrumors member

yes I saw that thread but it doesn't answer my question... which is basically, not only how long it takes but if anyone has had any problems dealing with them

4. Luis macrumors 65816

Luis

Have you tried talking to Colorware support people? Googling to see if somebody on another board has dealt with them?

5. Noplac2hyd thread starter macrumors member

why would I want to ask colorware if they have had any problems with their own service?

6. Luis macrumors 65816

Luis

Wow. I was only making suggestions, what is wrong with you?

You could ask Colorware if you had any questions regarding how much time it would take to sort out you're phone or whatever as people on the thread suggested.

Umm, do you know something that goes by the name of google? Here are some reviews of people who sent their iPods, which should give you some perspective on how they work with iPhones. It took 30 seconds of my time.

7. Noplac2hyd thread starter macrumors member

I know I felt I came on strong to thats why I edited my post and took out the last part.. :eek: however I thought you were telling me to ask the company how they felt their service was.. is that google thing new?

8. Luis macrumors 65816

Luis

Ok. No worries :eek:

Umm, I don't really know if it's really old or not, but I don't think that their service could vary that much from time to time. Logic tells me that the more time has passed, the better their system got. But that's only hopeful thinking.

9. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Why don't you PM the OP...

in that thread I posted earlier, that's one of the reasons I posted it for you. And...Don't BARK at me MISTER! LOL (I'm just kidding!) Good Luck with your search. :p