Question about current activation problems?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Eric8199, Jul 26, 2013.

  1. Eric8199 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2009
    #1
    I had iOS 7 installed on my phone but went out of town this week and needed my phone to be reliable so went back to 6.1.4. Am I safe to upgrade back to 7 with the activation problems right now, or am I going to be stuck with a phone that won't work? Should I wait until the issue is resolved to go back to 7? Are people still having issues?
     
  2. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

    hovscorpion12

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Location:
    USA
    #2
    Wait until the issue is resolved. It could take a couple of weeks, but worth the wait instead of a phone stuck in "unavailable for activation"
     
  3. thegrants82 macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2013
    Location:
    Right here
    #3
    Your fine. The activation issues only lasted a few hours. They HAVE to keep the activations up, I wouldnt worry about it at all.
     
  4. Eric8199, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2013

    Eric8199 thread starter macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2009
    #4
    Awesome, pretty glad I got two opposite answers. haha. Argh. Thanks for the, um, help? haha.

    Sorry, didn't realize there was another thread already about this. Searched around but didn't see it. Anyway, feel free to lock this thread, mods. Sorry.

    Other thread is here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1614427
     

Share This Page