Question about Final Cut Studio

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by zirkle2007, Feb 20, 2008.

1. zirkle2007 macrumors 6502

zirkle2007

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a trial version of Final Cut Studio? My church is getting more into video editing and such, so we need some stronger software, but I don't want to spend that much money and it not be what we need.

2. AviationFan macrumors 6502a

AviationFan

No, to my knowledge there is no trial version of the Final Cut Suite available. Do you have specific questions/concerns that we can help address here to help you determine its usefulness for your church?

- Martin

3. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

What software does the church use now? Take a look at Final Cut Express first (unless you're already using that).

4. zirkle2007 thread starter macrumors 6502

zirkle2007

Well, the biggest thing I'm wondering if its capable of is like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Shout-Praises-Kids-Every-Move/dp/B000MV8C3E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1203540645&sr=1-2

I can't find a good preview but basically its worship music on a dvd with a movie as the background. I'm thinking Final Cut would help a lot due to its 3d capabilities.

We also host a Vacation Bible School and some other events I would like to start putting together DVDs with.

I've tried Final Cut Express, iMovie, and other things, but it always seems like I need something more. I was thinking Motion might help a lot. Currently we use MediaShout for most of our worship, but for our Children's program it just doesn't pump out enough features for me. We really want to get a lot more higher end.