Question about GameCenter achievements and high scores

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dvir971, Mar 22, 2011.

1. dvir971 macrumors regular

dvir971

I don't yet have a Device competible with game center, but just of curiosity I want to ask : do the gamecenter recognizes old high scores and achievements (from the device itself or from another social gaming network) or it load only achievements and high scores that I get from the moment I got the gamecenter and thereafter?
    For example, if a played a game like "angry birds" in an old device (that don't have GameCenter ) and then I kept playing with another device that has a GameCenter will it give me the achievements that I already got from the old device to the game center in the new device (for example all of the level are in 3 stars, will it give me the achievement for that when I log to the GC?)? Or the same thing with a high score in a game or things like that.... Will it recognize or it will give me only high scores and achievements that I got in the new device?

2. ZilogZ80 macrumors 6502a

Pretty sure it only logs scores achieved when Game Center is active.

3. dvir971 thread starter macrumors regular

dvir971

And it can be cheated? Like for example you have all 3 stars in angry birds and than in the new device you do one level in 3 stars, will it recognize all the rest alone and give the achievement or it will be blocked forever? {this is just an example, I'm curious about this thing in general}