Question about Iconoclasm and folders

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Gavernty, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Gavernty macrumors 6502

so I know people are having conflicts using iconoclasm + infinifolders So i uninstalled infinifolders and Iconoclasm is still giving me problems.

I have a couple of folders on my springboard and most of them were working except for one which when I tapped to open i just get a blank screen showing my wallpaper only.

I tried reinstalling iconoclasm afterwards but with apps such as inifinifolders and iconoclasm they seem to save whatever setup was previously there so I cannot get those apps out of that one folder.

Any ideas?

2. Gavernty thread starter macrumors 6502

well i hid some of the apps in that one folder through sbsettings and was able to remove the rest out of that folder.... now I'm noticing its still letting me put more than 12 apps per folder and doing so is causing the folder to not open properly... so even though infinifolders is not installed its still letting me go over the limit and it's causing me problems :(

3. Gavernty thread starter macrumors 6502

actually now i've noticed the folders mess up when i put about 10 apps in them.... so not even the full 12.

4. Gavernty thread starter macrumors 6502

ugh forget it iconoclasm is giving me too many problems.... i'm just gonna uninstall :(

5. localboy28 macrumors 6502a

I had the same probs too
    Only happened when I used a small layout tho
    Like 3x3 or lower
    All the other layouts seemed fine

6. Gavernty thread starter macrumors 6502

yea i noticed that too.... but I really like the 3x3 layout