Question about images in IOS 8?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Isa Al, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Isa Al macrumors member

Hey

I am facing an issue with my iPhone 6 IOS 8 which is that the images are sorted by date and that is making me really confused unlike before which they were sorted by numbers

so how can I make them sorted by numbers and not date?

Thanks

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Sorted by numbers in what way? What are these numbers?

3. Isa Al thread starter macrumors member

I mean number of pictures like if I have 1000 pics when I open the pic I will see for example 500 out of 1000 not like now which I am seeing the date when I took the picture like 7 novomber at 10AM for example

4. marvz macrumors 6502a

marvz

It's the same order just with a date at the top.

5. Isa Al thread starter macrumors member

Yea but I want the other order which is by numbers. because now it's hard for me to go fast find a picture because I have around 7k pictures while with numbers it's easier like I can memorize the number for some pics

so is there anyway I can sort them by numbers like before?

6. marvz macrumors 6502a

marvz

Ah ok, I see. But AFAIK there is no option to display the numbers. You probably have to memorize the dates.
    Are you aware that the Photos app has a very solid search function now? You can search for places, dates and many other things like showing pics which were taken at the place you are right now.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

Is this in the Photos app? Do you have Albums selected at the bottom there instead of Photos?