Question about in-store pick up

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gabo864, Sep 11, 2015.

1. gabo864, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015

gabo864 macrumors 6502a

Sep 13, 2012
    Hey everyone

I have a quick question and I hope y'all can help me because I just noticed Apple store just went down and I can't ask them on the chat anymore.

Anyways, when I talked to an Apple rep earlier, they told me I could pre-order and do in-store pick up on the 25th. He said I need to have an account with Verizon to be able to do this. I have an account with Verizon, but its an employee account which I can't use on the apple website.

My plan right now is open a brand new account with Verizon through apple and pre-order my iPhone 6s, and then when the time to pick it up comes, once im at the store, I will tell them I don't wanna do the account and I want to buy it out right and have them cancel the account. Do you think this would work? I mean its like if I was canceling the order, but since they have the phone right there with me, why not sell it outright, right?
  2. Skyone22 macrumors regular

Apr 19, 2010
    you can call apple on the telephone. I just talked to them and got right through. 1-800 - MYAPPLE. good luck with your plan... sounds complicated.