Question about Ipad and Parallels Mobile

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Stjopey, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Stjopey macrumors newbie

Hey mac lovers, I need help with a situation please.

I just want to know if I can have multiple Ipads connect to different VMware systems on one mac running Parallels. Basically I would like 2 Ipads connected to 1 Mac through parallels mobile BUT with separate Windows VM.

I know that Parallels can run multiple VM at the same time. Can anyone test this theory out for me? I don't have an Ipad.

2. Stjopey thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Stjopey thread starter macrumors newbie

I know i'm not the only crazy nut that would want to do this.

4. MrWillie macrumors 65816

MrWillie

Sorry dude, I only have one iPad, but I do sync multiple iPods with only one instance of iTunes. Why do you need to use Windows for your iPads, and why not syc them to the same iTunes ?

5. GfulDedFan macrumors 65816

GfulDedFan

You may need to check with Parallels or inquire in their forum but here's my take:

When you use Parallels mobile, you're really using your Macs version like a VPN. IF you can connect 2 iPads at the same time, they will both be using the same Mac version and your displays will all be the same. It would act like Parallels with 2 different remote keyboards and touch(s) (mice... or is it mouses?). Make sense?

6. Stjopey thread starter macrumors newbie

Your right, you can't even run two different os at the same time in parallels...