Question about ipcc file for 5.1

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KAB2010, Sep 10, 2009.

1. KAB2010 macrumors 6502

Will it void my warranty if I download it onto my phone? And I have windows, iTunes 9, updated to 3.1. When I download that file i absolutely can not find it when I go to control+shift and click update. It's nowhere to be found. Please help.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Where did you download it to?
    And I don't know about warranty but you can always restore.

3. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

4. KAB2010 thread starter macrumors 6502

I just downloaded it and it asked if I wanted to save it or open. I saved it but it didn't let me choose where to put it. I finally found it and moved it to my documents but when I went in there to select it within the update part in iTunes, it's nonexistent. So I just don't get it. There's gotta be a way if everyone else seems to be getting it.

5. dbarrett480 macrumors newbie

http://tinyurl.com/nzhxsy

6. KAB2010 thread starter macrumors 6502

Umm yea all that brought up was iTunes 8 and crap. I believe I couldve googled it on my own. I'd like for a reply to be a little more in depth.

7. dbarrett480 macrumors newbie

You obviously didn't read the very first link that the search brought up. It is the exact same procedure for itunes 9.0. There is also a thread on the very the same page that your thread is on that has a tutorial that someone has written. So here is a link, now that I did all of the work for you :rolleyes:, you WILL have to READ it I can't type it in on your computer for you.

http://www.krillr.com/blog/N72ZCXJH/tutorial-mms-on-iphone-os-31-att