Question about iPhone returns

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ninerboy81, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Ninerboy81 macrumors regular

Ninerboy81

I'm currently using an iPhone 6 Plus space grey and I am thinking of going with the 6s plus rose gold but if I don't like it after a few days can I return it at the Apple Store for a space grey? And what is the return policy for iPhones at Apple?

2. duaneu macrumors 6502a

You can return it within the 14 days, but they won't let you swap for a different color. You'll have to make a new purchase, which could mean a wait if the model you want is not in stock.

3. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

If you want to switch colors you need to do a return on the phone you bought, then make a new purchase for the one you want.

I'd suggest figuring out your firm color choice in advance via the display models as it might be hard to get a 2nd model a few weeks later + the opening and returning of phones robs other people of the phone they would have wanted but couldn't get since you didn't make up your mind.

Good luck :)

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

If you preorder it online you will need to send it back for a refund and buy the space grey separately. If you buy in store you may be able to exchange it. Either way you may find it difficult to find the space grey in stock at that point and might have to wait.

5. jalinga macrumors newbie

So online purchases have to be sent back for a refund??