Question about Iphone Upgrade Program

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by foxkoneko, Sep 9, 2016.

1. foxkoneko macrumors 6502

Does apple let you change the credit card that is being billed later on? o_O
    I think this is something that should be possible on their end but Im get super paranoid so wanted to double check :eek:

2. Juanefny macrumors 6502

Yes. I got an email from citizens bank today with a link where I can change the card charged

3. foxkoneko thread starter macrumors 6502

okay thanks!! :):D
    Then this is not something that would be changed on the apple website but though citizens bank? (Im guessing their site)

4. Juanefny macrumors 6502

correct. The email has my loan number and a link to where I can manage the loan and change payment card etc

5. foxkoneko thread starter macrumors 6502

awesome, thanks again!! :D:eek::D

6. ovo6 macrumors 6502a

I see that my total is 80$ cuz of tax do I have to pay that right now or they gonna charge me that on my first bill ?

7. foxkoneko thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah you gotta pay that at the start

8. Coop47 macrumors newbie

I haven't received an order confirmation email or an email from citizens bank yet. My order shows processing with a launch date delivery. I would assume I'm good to go still or should I try and contact Apple?

9. ovo6 macrumors 6502a

Thanks one other question I see on the site that u can put your credit card but i can put a different social # than the credit card. ? It doesn't have to be the same or I read wrong