Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RealSkyDiver

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Do the micro-bubbles really disappear after a few days? Right now it looks like as if it got smacked onto the pavement and I cant seem to remove any more imperfections with that rubber shield. I can also see the liquid thats been trapped under the shield???

FamiliaPhoto

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2009
Chicago, IL
Give it 72 hours most of them will go away, if not all. My issue with with larger imperfections. In general I find Zagg makes the screen look poor. I can't wait for my warpsol to get here. I'm glad Zagg was only a temporary stop gap.

matt550

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2008
Do the micro-bubbles really disappear after a few days? Right now it looks like as if it got smacked onto the pavement and I cant seem to remove any more imperfections with that rubber shield

they should. I was pissed that mine looked like crap, i thought I fu**ed it up, but over night they all pretty much went away

Nicksd84

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I would reccomend just going with the back. That's what I did for my 3GS. Having the shield on the front was annoying and with the coating, the front is good to go. Although, with the glass on the back now it might be completely pointless. I liked it for the grip though and when I set in on tables. Haven't had a 4 in my hand yet, so not sure how slick it feels naked.

macbookpro45

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2010
I got my ZAGG shield installed by the ZAGG people at the mall (right outside the Apple store). There are no bubbles, it's smooth. The only thing is the shield is kinda grippy, but you already knew that. He said if any bubbles do come up, they should go away within 24 hours that's why they recommend not touching it for 24 hours.

RealSkyDiver

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
really hope it will go away, I most annoyed with the liquid which obscures the quality of the screen.
btw does the money back guarantee also apply to this product? The bumper causes bubble buildup on the side so I might change back to no shield.

AJerman

macrumors member
Feb 27, 2009
I put mine on this morning and most of the micro bubbles are already gone. Give it a day or two.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.