Question about iTunes Match? (7.1)

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by lewismayell, Mar 10, 2014.

1. lewismayell macrumors 6502a

So I upgraded to 7.1 and it has changed my iTunes Match, before I only had the albums in my iCloud library visible (which is what I prefer) now I can see all my previous purchases, which I don't want to do, question: how do I stop my purchased music being shown?

2. dannyyankou, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014

dannyyankou macrumors 603

dannyyankou

Settings > Music > turn off "show all music"

Edit: Actually, the only way to keep iTunes Match on is to keep "show all music" on, so I'm not sure it's possible.

3. lewismayell thread starter macrumors 6502a

Before there was a way of only seeing music I wanted there but I can't remember what

4. Nunyabinez macrumors 68000

Nunyabinez

I am not experiencing the same thing as you are. Only my matched items are there.

If it were me, I would check to make sure that any computers that are associated with match don't have those tracks downloaded, and then I would turn match off on my phone and turn it back on. Sorry I can't be of more help.

5. Nunyabinez macrumors 68000

Nunyabinez

To test this out I disabled iTunes match and re-enabled it, and sure enough, I now get the exact same behavior. Apparently this is a new "feature." I'm going to go enter a complaint since there is no way to exclude these songs like there is for songs manually added to iCloud.

----------

Hey! I figured it out. This is what you have to do. Go to your iTunes library on your mac. Download the purchase. You might have to go to your account page to find all your past purchases. After it downloads, delete the track from your iTunes library and make sure to check "Also delete this song from iCould." It will then be gone from your phone.

6. lewismayell thread starter macrumors 6502a

I think that is what I did the first time, but this time it just disappeared when I looked at my purchases haha