Hey guys i am wondering what to do. I love my G4 Powerbook but i want a new Macbook or Powerbook Pro. I have heard the issues with them so it makes me want to wait until they are fixed. But With the powerbook i have now, Do i just sell it and buy a new computer? Or wait but then the resell value on mine will go down. Right now have a Powerbook G4 12" 1.5 GB Memory 80GB, HD, 64MB Video card, with Apple care for another 2 years so until May 2008. First question what would you pay for a Computer like this? And where should i sell it? Ebay (Not sure) Tried that on Desktop Athlon 3000+ 64 Bit and Max bid was 120 dollars LOL. Thank god for the reserve i put. Is it worth it to just sell now and buy a computer and deal with it, Apple is alot better then most companies about warrenty. Macbook i heard about, Noise, overheating Powerbook Pro, Same. Or wait and see how much i can get for this computer in sept-Dec. Thanks, Brian Also is it worth it to keep Apple care on it if i sell it or get money back? If i do keep it value will be higher right? If take it off how much money will it loose on price of selling?